Welcome to my Gardening Blog.

In October of 2012 I moved from Anaheim CA to the Mojave Desert. So the older posts will reflect my gardening before the move, and my newer ones are after the move. Now that I have a huge yard and sandy soil (the opposite of what I had in Anaheim), I have to learn how to adapt.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Terrariums

My houseplants & housecats didn't mix.
Alas I have stumbled upon a solution.
Terrariums!
Plant stays in, cat stays out.
Genius


I used to make terrariums as a teenager. And early on I used to sell them. So why did I forget they even existed when I've had to keep every plant out of my apartment for the last 10 years because I have a cat that wants to chew on every last one? I wish I knew. I could have had terrariums to enjoy all this time. And I want to make a bit of a fairy garden theme. Yes!

No comments: