Welcome to my Gardening Blog.

In October of 2012 I moved from Anaheim CA to the Mojave Desert. So the older posts will reflect my gardening before the move, and my newer ones are after the move. Now that I have a huge yard and sandy soil (the opposite of what I had in Anaheim), I have to learn how to adapt.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Breakfast al Fresco

First thing this morning I spent time outside.  I glued on the rest of the pieces to my mosaic.  I enjoyed the birds sitting on the wall. I watered all the potted plants that are not watered by the rain. I have to keep an eye on those because the only way they get watered is if I remember to do it. The jasmine is fragrant. I put my welcome sign with the bunny back on the front door since Easter is just around the corner. I tidied up the front porch. And I trimmed the asparagus fern from around the water faucet. It has little thorns so I don't want to plunge my hand in there to turn on the hose.

I still need to have a major clean-up day back there before I can teach craft classes in my yard, but it was good to eat breakfast out there and read a bit.

Red nasturtiums.

No comments: