Welcome to my Gardening Blog.

In October of 2012 I moved from Anaheim CA to the Mojave Desert. So the older posts will reflect my gardening before the move, and my newer ones are after the move. Now that I have a huge yard and sandy soil (the opposite of what I had in Anaheim), I have to learn how to adapt.

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Owners Uh Oh

Our building has a new owner. The company plans to fix the place up and sell at a profit in a month. A man standing on the lawn with a marker made me think 'uh oh.'  I said, "Can I help you," and he said, "Just doing some landscaping."  The last owner did landscaping, so it doesn't need to be done and is a waste of money, but more to the point, I hope they don't dig up all the roses, pansies and ice plant that I spent my own money on, and once again I hope they don't invade the backyard (which up till now I've managed to keep for private gardening) and rip everything out. I hate renting.


The only reason I'm not having heart palpitations is because I want to move anyway. I just don't have the resources.

No comments: