Today I finished the hummingbird feeder I was making from a green bottle that my friend Rebecca gave me. I used copper wire to make a sling for it. I ordered the feeding tube off of Ebay, and I decorated the tube with a flower from the dollar store. I wasn't sure if the wind was going to drain all the nectar out of it. So I had to stabilize it with another piece of twine. I was thrilled when a tiny hummingbird drank from it for the first time. I thought hitting a moving target might prove too challenging, but the bird seemed to be drinking four or fives times from it, then off it flew. So far so good.