Welcome to my Gardening Blog.

In October of 2012 I moved from Anaheim CA to the Mojave Desert. So the older posts will reflect my gardening before the move, and my newer ones are after the move. Now that I have a huge yard and sandy soil (the opposite of what I had in Anaheim), I have to learn how to adapt.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More plants

Today I went to Walmart and found the sweet banana pepper plant and the greek oregano plant for a mere .96 a piece. And I had to look down every row past the expensive fertilizers and I finally found what I needed; the el cheapo no name brand of veggie and flower fertilizer for $2.50. You know they are trying to hide it when it's buried in a corner with no price tag on it knowing that most shoppers don't have that kind of attention span and will buy the miracle gro for $11.95 a box.

Now all I have to do for a few weeks is keep everything watered.

No comments: